Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Affiliate Revenue - Unique Ways to Boost Affiliate Revenue with Articles

I think which sometimes people see articles as a way to boost traffic, and then everything else is a function of the traffic. So properties hold two things happening here: 1) write articles, get traffic 2) Sell to traffic, etc.

But I see it differently. You see, I have written around 300 articles and have throughout 100,000 words of content just laying on my hard drive, bored out of its mind.

So I not only use articles to inflate my initial traffic, but I use them to boost my affiliate revenue.

Here are the Times I use my articles for to boost my affiliate revenue:

1) I use my articles in my email campaigns to build credibility and form sales

2) I bundle 10 or so articles up from tad to time and send my subscribers a free ebook.

3) I sell the rights to my articles

4) I send my subscribers to my articles for additional content for them

5) I use my articles for bonus material when I write my new ebooks

With a small bit creativity, you should easily be able to see that the time you spend writing articles should not be otherwise wasted time. Write your articles with a mind to reusing the content. visit food show vedio

No comments:

Fact and Opinion