Monday, March 16, 2009

healthy

'It's so much more than a cookbook or a 'weight loss' program...'
Weight loss Mind body fitness Functional fitness
I lost 30 pounds and 3 dress sizes using the exact foods and meal plan in Healthy Urban Kitchen! I got better results working with Antonio in one month than I did in one year of working with trainers, nutritionists, coaches and therapists. I tried every diet out there before Antonio showed me the best way to eat and lose fat. It's so much more than a cookbook or a 'weight loss' program - it's a healthy lifestyle with simple ways to cook and feel amazing. It worked so well I convinced him to write this cookbook & teach others how to eat real food and lose weight without diets, drugs or surgery!
Jaime Larose
Co-Author, Healthy Urban Chef,
Renaissance Woman
New York City

Healthy Food For Dogs: Homemade Recipes. Know How To Feed Your Dog To Quickly Get Astonishing Results.

No comments:

Fact and Opinion