Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cook Book , the secret recipes

After 5 Years of Research and Testing With Over 62,000 Members of Our Secret Recipe Forum, Finally You Can...

copycat recipes, restaurant recipes

"We'll Teach You the Jealously Guarded Secrets Behind Actual Dishes From Billion Dollar Restaurants - The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, PF Chang's, Red Lobster, Chili's... (far too many to list here) and Show You How to Easily Make Them at Home!"


  • Stop waiting on those long lines at restaurants to pay for dishes you can quickly make in your own kitchen!

  • Re-create your favorite restaurant dishes at home for a fraction of the cost by following these easy step-by-step instructions.

  • Get kudos and praise from friends and family members when they find out you actually made these delicious dishes yourself!

  • Uncover the cooking techniques used by world class chefs from famous restaurants.

Stop wasting time searching for these recipes on other sites only to be frustrated by recipes that don't really work. We've been perfecting these recipes collectively with our community of over 45,000 forum members

"I have made MANY of the recipes, and have been thrilled EVERY time, so have all the friends and family that I have cooked for.

Everybody who gets to taste my cooking says how amazing it is that these recipes taste just like the restaurants.

I was in the restaurant field for close to 4 years, and I know that everything is premade, boxed, bagged, and full of blubber ready to be assembled. I love that I get the same great flavor, with out the excess fat and preservatives. It's healthy, full of flavor, and I already have all of the ingredients in my kitchen.

I shock myself every time I cook! I keep on wanting to compliment the cook, and then I remember that I am the cook.

Thank you for helping me to realize that I love cooking!"

--- Martina M.

Order Now - Instant Access



Ron Douglas

Founder

RecipeSecrets.net



Chef Tom

Recipe Quality Manager

No comments:

Fact and Opinion